Loading
Close
stagevu

Hide

Login

Don't remember me (shared computer)
Recover account/Reactivate
 
Hide

You are not logged in.

Announcement

The forums have been archived. No new posts are allowed. All past posts are stored here for your reference.

#51 2011-01-29 12:28:45

Korgano
New member
Registered: 2010-01-03
Posts: 6

Re: error bad file format

I can see from the amount of replies to this post that this problem is a major concern.  with the experience of the last few days I am now becoming very frustrated that this problem is unresolved. Since my last reply to this post, I have tried over 15 times to upload a file "which I no is not in any way bad" and it still says error bad file format.  What is the answer to this???

Offline

 

#52 2011-01-30 18:14:36

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople
Member
From: NOT SEATTLE!
Registered: 2009-11-08
Posts: 145

Re: error bad file format

Korgano wrote:

I can see from the amount of replies to this post that this problem is a major concern.  with the experience of the last few days I am now becoming very frustrated that this problem is unresolved. Since my last reply to this post, I have tried over 15 times to upload a file "which I no is not in any way bad" and it still says error bad file format.  What is the answer to this???

you can try a different server. Up in the address bar, after you select "upload or submit a vid," you'll see a number that you simply change. Generally, Ive found the number that is given is crap and never works, so i use something in the 40s ie.42, 44, 48, etc.

Just to let you know, this site has been wrought with server problems since before the new year.

Offline

 

#53 2011-01-30 19:16:50

ken from Canada
Member
Registered: 2010-10-30
Posts: 101
Website

Re: error bad file format

Ken from Canada wrote 3 hours ago:
BAD FILE FORMAT. BAD FILE FORMAT. BAD FILE FORMAT. I am done uploading! Maybe the servers in Amsterdam are all fckd, or maybe only Stagevu's.

THEN - IT TAKES 2-3 TRIES TO GET ONSITE THIS WEEKEND - I DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED, BUT HERE IN CANADA (lol) I COULDN'T GET ONSITE FROM LAST NIGHT TILL THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKN STUPID.

Offline

 

#54 2011-01-31 04:57:24

crystalsprings
New member
Registered: 2011-01-29
Posts: 2

Re: error bad file format

As a new user I am insulted by the seemingly lack of concern on the admins to respond to this thread
2009-09-05 07:37:59 ,One would think admins could be a little more frequent than this.
Attempted my first upload,45min cartoon,waisted 90 min,only to get bad file formate.
So,,I read a little,,and grants suggestion seemed reasonable,,,so I upload to mega video,,then attempt transfer here..still bad file format...
Now seeing that its a divx cartoon,Now I know it is divx,avi 262640kb lets add this up,,Keeping in mind that it is still not here..
90 first upload......add
90upload time to MU...
we have a total of 180 min so far,Im not even adding the transfer time,,as I went and watched the news and came back.
So If we can't direct upload,And we can't transfer,,How would a ADMIN advise a new member to proceed?.
And I would like and the admin to take this into account,Facebook,Yahoo,and MSN all have SV fan pages,two of which I was looking at ,,which brought me here...I will be posting the Poor response times ,,And Horendous upload hassels.

Offline

 

#55 2011-01-31 08:30:12

princess_of_darkness
Member
Registered: 2010-10-28
Posts: 10

Re: error bad file format

Administrator wrote:

Hey everyone,

When this happens, please provide the ID of the video that you submit before removing it. Copy the link (e.g. http://stagevu.com/video/abcdefghijkl) and post it here. Otherwise, we cannot diagnose the problem very well.

here u go

http://stagevu.com/videocontrols/hpvqlegjlluo  once again a problem and trust me there is nothing wrong with this file,i saw it myself

Offline

 

#56 2011-02-02 08:41:57

princess_of_darkness
Member
Registered: 2010-10-28
Posts: 10

Re: error bad file format

Administrator wrote:

Hey everyone,

When this happens, please provide the ID of the video that you submit before removing it. Copy the link (e.g. http://stagevu.com/video/abcdefghijkl) and post it here. Otherwise, we cannot diagnose the problem very well.

http://stagevu.com/videocontrols/ywmlyxvvovgl
2 hours of upload and again an error bad file format,HELLLLLLL NO its not

Offline

 

#57 2011-02-02 20:29:18

GuiltyInnocence
New member
Registered: 2011-02-02
Posts: 1

Re: error bad file format

Offline

 

#58 2011-02-05 04:36:58

silichip
New member
Registered: 2011-02-05
Posts: 6

Re: error bad file format

Hi, Could you please diagnose this id link http://stagevu.com/videocontrols/qljsazfpbhwu
for me and the file format is AVI, so it should of work fine. Thanks!

Last edited by silichip (2011-02-05 04:38:04)

Offline

 

#59 2011-02-05 06:51:07

lubahlu
Member
Registered: 2010-12-11
Posts: 18

Re: error bad file format

TO EVERYONE GETTING THE "BAD FILE FORMAT" ERROR...

Don't bother trying to get any help from the admins.  I posted an error 01/23 and have heard nothing.  Just try UL  to a different server.  For example:

If you click "Upload a Video" and it takes you here: http://u4.stagevu.com/upload it probably won't work.  Click on the address bar and change the number to, say, 44 or 37 and hit "enter/return."  It should take you to a different server.  Try uploading again.  You may need to try more than one or two servers before you find one that works.  If this doesn't work either, go to veehd.com.  That's where everyone else is going.  hmm  Good luck!

Offline

 

#60 2011-02-16 10:11:31

panini123
New member
Registered: 2011-01-13
Posts: 4

Re: error bad file format

can someone upload live on cardliver kakeru eng subs ? i found a site with subs streaming but i don t know how to upload them http://phoanime.com/anime/28915/Live-On … Episode-31

Offline

 

#61 2011-02-20 23:03:30

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople
Member
From: NOT SEATTLE!
Registered: 2009-11-08
Posts: 145

Re: error bad file format

So here we are again. Apparently uploading was enabled again and a couple of vids managed to squeak by before the whole thing crapped out yet again.

                                                           "BAD FILE FORMAT"
                                                           "BAD FILE FORMAT"
                                                           "BAD FILE FORMAT"
                                                           "BAD FILE FORMAT"

Takes hours to upload and THIS is what I keep getting once I'm done.

I appreciate the administrators here finally getting the uploading on track again, but I guess its all my fault really, because when I requested that they do it I neglected to stipulate,

                                              "please get FUNCTIONAL uploading up again."

to all those who have suffered because of it, my sincerest apologies.

Offline

 

#62 2011-02-21 00:33:37

esCo456
Member
Registered: 2011-01-14
Posts: 236

Re: error bad file format

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople wrote:

I appreciate the administrators here finally getting the uploading on track again, but I guess its all my fault really, because when I requested that they do it I neglected to stipulate,

                                              "please get FUNCTIONAL uploading up again."

to all those who have suffered because of it, my sincerest apologies.

No apologies necessary my friend wink That's my bad.. When I was working on the server I made it non-functional, stupid me... I'm so stupid... I clicked the non-functional button by mistake. But thanks for pointing out that you guys wanted the servers to function. Oh boy, that's a biggie. Lemme get back to work...

But now that I fully understand I'll go fix the servers and this time will make them "functional," if only you were more clear this would be fixed by now. But like I said, my bad, gonna get right back to work wink

I do have some other concerns though and projects I'm involved with plus a full time job so have only limited time for site, I also work with the World Hunger Foundation and people are suffering all over the world from starvation and often go days without eating, so I think the issue with the uploads can wait a few more days wink


World Hunger Foundation

Have you ever seen a mother in tears because she is holding a dying child in her arms? Have you ever seen a deformed child and wish you could make a difference? Have you ever seen a child who lost his arms simply because he tried to drink water from a dirty river full of alligators ? Have you ever seen a child in pain with the AIDS virus and have no medication to ease his pain? Have you ever seen a child with a sever infection and have no antibiotic to help him? Have you ever seen a sick child with no food in her stomach and so defenseless on the ground under the burning sun being attacked by ants? Have you ever thought that millions of children are dying every day of hunger, thirst, and sickness with lots of suffrage? Have you ever realize you can make a difference and save a life?

Everyone can help, even $1 can feed a starving child in the third world for a few days...

http://thirdworldhungerfoundation.org/


"Believe in none of what you hear and half of what you see"... - Assata Shakur

Offline

 

#63 2011-02-21 09:59:20

McCoffee
New member
Registered: 2011-02-21
Posts: 1

Re: error bad file format

Bad File Format... Bad File Format!

I hope this get fixed soon. And if it helsp, here is the link.

http://stagevu.com/videocontrols/ibbjufxbwpwy and
http://stagevu.com/videocontrols/ytvnrqlhoixl

I hope someone is still reading the forum

Offline

 

#64 2011-02-21 10:51:04

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople
Member
From: NOT SEATTLE!
Registered: 2009-11-08
Posts: 145

Re: error bad file format

esCo456 wrote:

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople wrote:

I appreciate the administrators here finally getting the uploading on track again, but I guess its all my fault really, because when I requested that they do it I neglected to stipulate,

                                              "please get FUNCTIONAL uploading up again."

to all those who have suffered because of it, my sincerest apologies.

No apologies necessary my friend wink That's my bad.. When I was working on the server I made it non-functional, stupid me... I'm so stupid... I clicked the non-functional button by mistake. But thanks for pointing out that you guys wanted the servers to function. Oh boy, that's a biggie. Lemme get back to work...

But now that I fully understand I'll go fix the servers and this time will make them "functional," if only you were more clear this would be fixed by now. But like I said, my bad, gonna get right back to work wink

I do have some other concerns though and projects I'm involved with plus a full time job so have only limited time for site, I also work with the World Hunger Foundation and people are suffering all over the world from starvation and often go days without eating, so I think the issue with the uploads can wait a few more days wink


World Hunger Foundation

Have you ever seen a mother in tears because she is holding a dying child in her arms? Have you ever seen a deformed child and wish you could make a difference? Have you ever seen a child who lost his arms simply because he tried to drink water from a dirty river full of alligators ? Have you ever seen a child in pain with the AIDS virus and have no medication to ease his pain? Have you ever seen a child with a sever infection and have no antibiotic to help him? Have you ever seen a sick child with no food in her stomach and so defenseless on the ground under the burning sun being attacked by ants? Have you ever thought that millions of children are dying every day of hunger, thirst, and sickness with lots of suffrage? Have you ever realize you can make a difference and save a life?

Everyone can help, even $1 can feed a starving child in the third world for a few days...

http://thirdworldhungerfoundation.org/

Look creep, you feel the need to post in every single thread because of your OCD, then fine do that if that's your therapy. Only don't call me "friend" after having the nerve to call ME a stalker. You're like an annoying little bug, who has some serious issues and you seem to think kissing ass to everyone under the sun will somehow make you well liked. Its no surprise people are threatening you on here. You're a fucking manipulative little worm. Unless I address you specifically, there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO COMMUNICATE, RESPOND, OR ANSWER ANYTHING I POST, ASK, OR SAY. You're the only troll on this site and obviously a mentally deranged one at that.

Also, adding that hungerdrive site to your signature isn't fooling anyone but the fools. At least http://childreninternational.org/ is a legitimate site that's been around for way longer than 2 1/2 years and can be verified.

Offline

 

#65 2011-02-21 11:35:08

lubahlu
Member
Registered: 2010-12-11
Posts: 18

Re: error bad file format

@SeattleIsFullOpodPeople  Uploading seems to be functional again.  I UL a short AVI to server 43.  Let's cross our fingers this trend continues!

Offline

 

#66 2011-02-21 11:36:39

lubahlu
Member
Registered: 2010-12-11
Posts: 18

Re: error bad file format

I've noticed that FLV and FLV I've converted to AVI give me errors at this site.  Also, sometimes it's just the server and it will work if you use a different one.  Sometimes.  lol  Good luck, everyone!  smile

Offline

 

#67 2011-02-21 18:06:51

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople
Member
From: NOT SEATTLE!
Registered: 2009-11-08
Posts: 145

Re: error bad file format

lubahlu wrote:

I've noticed that FLV and FLV I've converted to AVI give me errors at this site.  Also, sometimes it's just the server and it will work if you use a different one.  Sometimes.  lol  Good luck, everyone!  smile

This is true. However and unfortunately, it will sometimes require you waste an entire session (2 1/2 hour upload for 45 minute show. for me) to find out which server is working.

Thanks for the heads up in the previous comment. Anyway you might be able to tell us which server worked for you?

Offline

 

#68 2011-02-21 18:08:07

lubahlu
Member
Registered: 2010-12-11
Posts: 18

Re: error bad file format

Oops!  I'm sorry, I meant to tell you!  It was 43.  smile

Offline

 

#69 2011-02-21 18:13:43

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople
Member
From: NOT SEATTLE!
Registered: 2009-11-08
Posts: 145

Re: error bad file format

lubahlu wrote:

@SeattleIsFullOpodPeople  Uploading seems to be functional again.  I UL a short AVI to server 43.  Let's cross our fingers this trend continues!

Whoops! Never-mind its been disabled again. Maybe the admins could post the times when uploading will be reinstated when it actually is again?

For instance, something to the effect of;

                     "Uploading will be available between 3:57pm - 4:00 pm PST today...etc."

It probably wouldn't be too helpful, but it would be helpful to ass-kissers and brown nosers who could say;

                       "What are you complaining about!? They reinstate the uploading everyday!"


Just a helpful suggestion from a member.

Last edited by SeattleIsFullOpodPeople (2011-02-21 18:16:03)

Offline

 

#70 2011-02-21 18:15:25

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople
Member
From: NOT SEATTLE!
Registered: 2009-11-08
Posts: 145

Re: error bad file format

lubahlu wrote:

Oops!  I'm sorry, I meant to tell you!  It was 43.  smile

Wow! That was an amazingly quick response. Thank you very much. Hopefully that server will function when we get to upload again, by the end of the week, or whenever.

Offline

 

#71 2011-02-21 18:24:02

lubahlu
Member
Registered: 2010-12-11
Posts: 18

Re: error bad file format

You are very welcome!  Before everything here *really* started going to hell, these are the servers I've had the best luck with:

http://u58.stagevu.com/upload
http://u57.stagevu.com/upload
http://u41.stagevu.com/upload
http://u61.stagevu.com/upload
http://u53.stagevu.com/upload
http://u43.stagevu.com/upload
http://u42.stagevu.com/upload

I guess all we can do is keep checking in and hoping that things start to fall back into place soon.  I love this site and I'd hate to see it go away!

Offline

 

#72 2011-02-23 04:54:55

esCo456
Member
Registered: 2011-01-14
Posts: 236

Re: error bad file format

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople wrote:

esCo456 wrote:

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople wrote:

I appreciate the administrators here finally getting the uploading on track again, but I guess its all my fault really, because when I requested that they do it I neglected to stipulate,

                                              "please get FUNCTIONAL uploading up again."

to all those who have suffered because of it, my sincerest apologies.

No apologies necessary my friend wink That's my bad.. When I was working on the server I made it non-functional, stupid me... I'm so stupid... I clicked the non-functional button by mistake. But thanks for pointing out that you guys wanted the servers to function. Oh boy, that's a biggie. Lemme get back to work...

But now that I fully understand I'll go fix the servers and this time will make them "functional," if only you were more clear this would be fixed by now. But like I said, my bad, gonna get right back to work wink

I do have some other concerns though and projects I'm involved with plus a full time job so have only limited time for site, I also work with the World Hunger Foundation and people are suffering all over the world from starvation and often go days without eating, so I think the issue with the uploads can wait a few more days wink


World Hunger Foundation

Have you ever seen a mother in tears because she is holding a dying child in her arms? Have you ever seen a deformed child and wish you could make a difference? Have you ever seen a child who lost his arms simply because he tried to drink water from a dirty river full of alligators ? Have you ever seen a child in pain with the AIDS virus and have no medication to ease his pain? Have you ever seen a child with a sever infection and have no antibiotic to help him? Have you ever seen a sick child with no food in her stomach and so defenseless on the ground under the burning sun being attacked by ants? Have you ever thought that millions of children are dying every day of hunger, thirst, and sickness with lots of suffrage? Have you ever realize you can make a difference and save a life?

Everyone can help, even $1 can feed a starving child in the third world for a few days...

http://thirdworldhungerfoundation.org/

Look creep, you feel the need to post in every single thread because of your OCD, then fine do that if that's your therapy. Only don't call me "friend" after having the nerve to call ME a stalker. You're like an annoying little bug, who has some serious issues and you seem to think kissing ass to everyone under the sun will somehow make you well liked. Its no surprise people are threatening you on here. You're a fucking manipulative little worm. Unless I address you specifically, there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO COMMUNICATE, RESPOND, OR ANSWER ANYTHING I POST, ASK, OR SAY. You're the only troll on this site and obviously a mentally deranged one at that.

Also, adding that hungerdrive site to your signature isn't fooling anyone but the fools. At least http://childreninternational.org/ is a legitimate site that's been around for way longer than 2 1/2 years and can be verified.

I don't understand my friend? Are you saying that we're no longer virtual friends??? That's quite upsetting to me...

You keep implying I am kissing ass or need friends? I have plenty of real friends and all my friends here are the people that actually contribute to site, etc wink , I can care less about anyone else especially after seeing the atmosphere here for the past 2 months...

Very sorry for the inconvenience but uploads were disabled yesterday once again wink Maybe they'll be enabled again when people start showing some respect for the people that make this site work...

But I do support any charity that is legitimate so I urge you and others to donate to anyone of them, http://childreninternational.org is a great organization, thanks for pointing that one out wink


"Believe in none of what you hear and half of what you see"... - Assata Shakur

Offline

 

#73 2011-02-23 05:01:48

esCo456
Member
Registered: 2011-01-14
Posts: 236

Re: error bad file format

Why so angry? I can picture you seething and drooling as you type your venom wink You must have to wipe off the drool from your keyboard after every sentence wink

I have a smile on my face smile I find it amusing that whenever I respond you get so angry. It's very funny smile

Uploads still disabled my friend smile


"Believe in none of what you hear and half of what you see"... - Assata Shakur

Offline

 

#74 2011-02-23 12:41:13

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople
Member
From: NOT SEATTLE!
Registered: 2009-11-08
Posts: 145

Re: error bad file format

esCo456 wrote:

Why so angry? I can picture you seething and drooling as you type your venom wink You must have to wipe off the drool from your keyboard after every sentence wink

I have a smile on my face smile I find it amusing that whenever I respond you get so angry. It's very funny smile

Uploads still disabled my friend smile

I'm torn between believing you're a COMPLETE mental case, or just some really pathetic and sad little guy.

First of all you seem to be completely unaware that you're a hypocrite and its pretty plain even to those with out a psychologist degree, that you're a compulsive liar who is also suffering from some kind of inferiority complex. 
While none of that makes you a "bad guy," your criticism of people for only being here for a short time, when you claim to be here for 2 years,  but your profile says different (March 31st 2010), as does your forum registration date (January 14 2011), does make you just that. A bad guy.

Now, EVEN IF YOU DID start a new account (ironically I've seen posts from you complaining about multi-accounting), for some unknown reason. Theres very little reason that your forum account wouldve been started
A) So much later, or
B) RE-STARTED at all, being that the forum account and actual non-forum profile are not dependent on one another.

Either way no worries. Do what you're doing, or whatever it is you do. I don't really care.
You've provided some entertainment and I'm not really feeling all THAT bad for you any more.

Last edited by SeattleIsFullOpodPeople (2011-02-23 13:02:13)

Offline

 

#75 2011-02-24 02:27:35

esCo456
Member
Registered: 2011-01-14
Posts: 236

Re: error bad file format

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople wrote:

esCo456 wrote:

Why so angry? I can picture you seething and drooling as you type your venom wink You must have to wipe off the drool from your keyboard after every sentence wink

I have a smile on my face smile I find it amusing that whenever I respond you get so angry. It's very funny smile

Uploads still disabled my friend smile

I'm torn between believing you're a COMPLETE mental case, or just some really pathetic and sad little guy.

First of all you seem to be completely unaware that you're a hypocrite and its pretty plain even to those with out a psychologist degree, that you're a compulsive liar who is also suffering from some kind of inferiority complex. 
While none of that makes you a "bad guy," your criticism of people for only being here for a short time, when you claim to be here for 2 years,  but your profile says different (March 31st 2010), as does your forum registration date (January 14 2011), does make you just that. A bad guy.

Now, EVEN IF YOU DID start a new account (ironically I've seen posts from you complaining about multi-accounting), for some unknown reason. Theres very little reason that your forum account wouldve been started
A) So much later, or
B) RE-STARTED at all, being that the forum account and actual non-forum profile are not dependent on one another.

Either way no worries. Do what you're doing, or whatever it is you do. I don't really care.
You've provided some entertainment and I'm not really feeling all THAT bad for you any more.

No reason to feel bad for me. I'm young, not dumb, and full of cum wink Got a good job, sexy girlfriend, my own apartment, lots of cash, lots of friends, plus everyday I get new "real" friends cause they're returning from combat in the Middle East, got 2 dope rides, and have a very happy life smile

You're not very smart my friend, otherwise by now you'd notice an obvious pattern smile

You are my friend, everyone here is; despite your attacks on me, I'm full of good karma and am just joking with you but you can't take it and throw a tantrum every time, relax my friend... Don't they have good weed and heroin in Seattle? You can smoke the heroin off tin foil if you don't wanna bang it smile I know this is new for you, you're just not used to being made to look like a fool... You really don't know anything about me except what I type and again and again you "stalk" my posts. I don't mind... This was just an experiment anyway to see what people really had to say once their uploads were down... I'm fascinated by the sense of entitlement people have here... It began as a coincidence when uploads were down but now I'm amazed at the total lack of respect for pretty much everyone from a some folks. But then again, most people are respectful, especially the uploaders, so it's really just a few bad apples in the bunch...

Most of the time I'm just joking and baiting you and you fall for it every time; then your inner self shines through. This has been fascinating...

So I'm a...

Hypocrite,
Compulsive Liar,
Have inferiority complex.

Wow, you're so insightful. And to think you've been able to figure this all out from posts on a message board wink

Sounds just like you... Anyone can look at your posts, they're so angry sad And most are just rude and whiny comments that have nothing to do with original thread.

My posts are happy smile There's nothing you can do or say to stir any emotion in me. As I type this my GF is calling for me wink 

Uploads still disabled............................


"Believe in none of what you hear and half of what you see"... - Assata Shakur

Offline

 

Board footer

Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson