stagevu

Hide

Login

Don't remember me (shared computer)
Recover account/Reactivate

Hide

You are not logged in.

Announcement

The forums have been archived. No new posts are allowed. All past posts are stored here for your reference.

#1 2011-01-03 08:45:14

cotaman7

Sragevu Sucks!

Well, once again stagevu has deleted all my videos for the second time. It seems they don't care a shit about their uploaders who make this site what it is and let the trolls and religious freaks rule this site. Well, folks all I can say is fuck stagevu. Their site sucks anyways. If you want to see my videos, come to VeeHD where the Administrators care about their uploaders. In fact, in the 12 months I have been uploading there, I have never had a video removed.

#2 2011-01-03 11:17:23

candyman12

Re: Sragevu Sucks!

hey dude chill.......... lol

i must share this with you my brothers and sisters!!! YOUTUBE THESE CLIPS FOR THE HUMAN RACE= rihanna's blasphemy, kite hit steel plane must,all the presidents are blood related, freemasonry in music, illuminati and world control, and most importantly "the arrivals" by hashemsfilms it will open your eyes. Peace and Love of the universe

#3 2011-01-03 11:21:21

candyman12

some of my vids were deleted without warning or email and i own the rights to everything i upload. Sometime shit happens.

i must share this with you my brothers and sisters!!! YOUTUBE THESE CLIPS FOR THE HUMAN RACE= rihanna's blasphemy, kite hit steel plane must,all the presidents are blood related, freemasonry in music, illuminati and world control, and most importantly "the arrivals" by hashemsfilms it will open your eyes. Peace and Love of the universe

#4 2011-01-03 11:24:35

candyman12

cotaman7 wrote:

Well, once again stagevu has deleted all my videos for the second time. It seems they don't care a shit about their uploaders who make this site what it is and let the trolls and religious freaks rule this site. Well, folks all I can say is fuck stagevu. Their site sucks anyways. If you want to see my videos, come to VeeHD where the Administrators care about their uploaders. In fact, in the 12 months I have been uploading there, I have never had a video removed.

yea.. they completely wiped you out hahahahaaaaaa!
could be worse you ,could of been banned like faith666.

#5 2011-01-11 13:19:18

NedKelly

hi cotaman7 im new 2 to this site.. how do i check out yr videos?..

#6 2011-01-11 17:22:29

Grant

#7 2011-01-13 20:21:52

kornholio

What the hell are you talking about, Stagevu rocks, I find it to be one of the best video sites on the net, they don't flood your computer with malware, pop ups and other crap, if anything you should be thankful they didn't ban your ass.

I hope this site stays around for a long time, I really enjoy it, thanks stagevu!!!!

#8 2011-01-13 23:08:14

ken from Canada
Website

What don't you get? We all really like this site. Very much. BUT - wait until you start loosing your vid's, one after another, after another. Then, let's see your opinion.

#9 2011-01-14 18:06:05

Rosa Bohemia
Website

Most of us who are currently unhappy with stagevu actually love stagevu, that's why we are here. It really is a great site, great selection, user friendly. But many of us are angry because the vids we've uploaded have dissapeared, or we spend time uploading only to be unable to publish the vid....or we publish it and it wont play. we've been asking admins for two months why these vids have gone (vids are often removed for copyright or TOS violiation and the uploader is always notified of this when it happens and we accept and expect that, but to have vids just disappear with no explanation, and for our questions to admins to go unanswered for so long.....) that is why so many of us are upset. And I just looked up at the posts that started this thread and I think this is off topic, to understand what some of us are talking about I refer you to the following thread.....http://stagevu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3512
for a better understanding of what's happening here.

#10 2011-01-17 10:29:32

ken from Canada
Website

Wendylill, Rosabohemia - and that is only this past week. Hell, it's only Monday, let's see the attrition rate this week. Loose these great up-loaders, don't go after Muppet and -00 nothing. I am really puzzled - to what ends are the admin of this site going to benefit when this site consists of really minor up-loaders - yes, I WAS a minor one, but stopped when Rosa had problems.
It is like the admin WANT this site to become a mere ghost of itself.
Well, you guys win.
We are all on Veehd now.

#11 2011-01-17 17:58:35

esCo456

kornholio wrote:

What the hell are you talking about, Stagevu rocks, I find it to be one of the best video sites on the net, they don't flood your computer with malware, pop ups and other crap, if anything you should be thankful they didn't ban your ass.

I hope this site stays around for a long time, I really enjoy it, thanks stagevu!!!!

What you don't seem to understand is that the movies that you enjoy from this site so much are provided by people like the guy you're telling should "be thankful they didn't ban your ass." This would be an empty site without uploaders and it wouldn't have the latest stuff if the "uploaders" didn't upload new stuff everyday... As far as the rest, we're pretty much all in agreement - StaveVu is our favorite movie site because it's social, few adds, no spyware/malware, no popups, great speed, and great setup... I think that's why people are so concerned. Of course there's other sites to download videos from but a lot of people have been here a long time, made friends, and are happy here... They're not bashing the site, they're just addressing issues that are suddenly affecting lots of people here...

"Believe in none of what you hear and half of what you see"... - Assata Shakur

#12 2011-01-17 18:45:33

Rosa Bohemia
Website

esCo456 wrote:

kornholio wrote:

What you don't seem to understand is that the movies that you enjoy from this site so much are provided by people like the guy you're telling should "be thankful they didn't ban your ass." This would be an empty site without uploaders and it wouldn't have the latest stuff if the "uploaders" didn't upload new stuff everyday... As far as the rest, we're pretty much all in agreement - StaveVu is our favorite movie site because it's social, few adds, no spyware/malware, no popups, great speed, and great setup... I think that's why people are so concerned. Of course there's other sites to download videos from but a lot of people have been here a long time, made friends, and are happy here... They're not bashing the site, they're just addressing issues that are suddenly affecting lots of people here...

Very well said....thank you.

#13 2011-01-24 22:16:59

welderr2000cwh

Well I love this site,I do recognize that some of the issues are not getting the attention that they need,And as someone who in the past has bitched and moaned ,To no avail,,,I would like to offer a appology to the uploaders that continually give there time and efforts to this site.I myself have yet to find a reasonable way to upload to this site without having to tie the computer up for three hours for one upload.
But to bash on other members,espeacially the long standing members is unfair and rude.
Follow the example set by myself and others,,,if you have nothing nice to say,,,then say nothing at all.
Without the regular uploaders that are generous,there would be no site at all,,,,,shame on you.
Just my 2 cents...Going back to being silent again.

Board footer