stagevu

Hide

Login

Don't remember me (shared computer)
Recover account/Reactivate

Hide

You are not logged in.

Announcement

The forums have been archived. No new posts are allowed. All past posts are stored here for your reference.

#1 2011-01-18 19:55:39

level3

to admins, improving speeds and saving costs through bittorrent

firstly, I'm the administrator of level3, a bit-torrent streaming blog, which utilizes swarm player which is a torrent client and videolan is used  in embedding into the browser, this works only on windows, but works on Firefox and Internet Explorer, because of bit-torrent I'm able to offer my users a unlimited streaming experience and actual no bandwidth costs towards me or the users, because the bandwidth is shared between the users of the blog and the torrent peers some torrents eat over 100gbs and all that bandwidth is free no costs to me or my users, theres absolute little code change in integrating this torrent streaming technology into any web based application. bit-torrent streaming is very advantages as you can imagine because of bit-torrent i can go into any public torrent site and simply link the example.torrent into my blog and enable millions of users to stream that torrent through the swarm player.

stagevu could do something similar to what i did,  and have zero costs,  you can see a good example of this technology if you search on Google for torstream website and torrentstream website both are based on swarm player technology .

for those of you that want to visit my blog, please let me know so i can send you the url, because i don't want to spam my website here and get banned. so take care

and hope to see bit-torrent streaming more active in the future

#2 2011-01-18 20:33:44

level3

Re: to admins, improving speeds and saving costs through bittorrent

I also like to add when i add a torrent for streaming there is no encoding, you get full quality, and I'm able to take user requests in few seconds.

#3 2011-01-18 23:52:12

esCo456

I don't get it lol...

"Believe in none of what you hear and half of what you see"... - Assata Shakur

#4 2011-01-19 07:32:43

level3

another good example in saving bandwidth and expanding content and users is by using burnbit.com this website allows you to create a torrent out of a direct example.avi somewhere on the internet, since stagevu provides direct streaming, stagevu could simply burn all the hot link files and use swarm player to stream,

just my opinion

Board footer