stagevu

Hide

Login

Don't remember me (shared computer)
Recover account/Reactivate

Hide

You are not logged in.

Announcement

The forums have been archived. No new posts are allowed. All past posts are stored here for your reference.

#1 2011-02-13 14:50:16

jirick

channels option not visible

I have been using stagevu for about a year and a half now. Site is awesome and thanx to everyone for allowing users like myself to access vids at any time. As of Febuary 09,2011 I have been unable to access the channels options. I never have posted and do not usually comment to others so I have no friends list of channels to select from. Is there anyway to access the channels menu and resume viewing all the awesome uploads or am I beat and only allowed to watch movies that i remember the names to? There are alot of vids I have watched that I would have never even heard of without stagevu. Please help.

#2 2011-02-13 15:43:56

liseam
Website

Re: channels option not visible

Welcome to Stagevu's Forum.  Unfortunately Channels has been disabled.  Under Help and Questions above is the topic "What Happened to Channels" where this is discussed. I was searching for a tv series yesterday and it took me some time to find all of the episodes.  Perhaps if you check back with the "What Happened to Channels" posts you may learn how to better search without the assistance of Channels.  BTW Irick just happens to be my mother's maiden name.

#3 2011-02-13 15:55:21

liseam
Website

Jonate1985 - http://stagevu.com/user/Jonate1985  Posts links on his profile page to his tv uploads, however they are on Veehd.com.

#4 2011-02-16 00:30:35

deseed

You should make the channel option available again. It is helpful and it takes a lot of the guess work out of finding movies to watch. Trying to search through videos only, has one wading through useless television shows, cartoons, music videos and trailers. Each of which can be found on other sites.  Those types of videos shouldn't be tolerated on what I see as a site for streaming movies or feature length films.

Bring back the channel search options...please

“Community cannot for long feed on itself; it can only flourish with the coming of others from beyond, their unknown and undiscovered brothers.”Howard Thurman
“The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum.”Adlai E. Stevenson

Board footer