stagevu

Hide

Login

Don't remember me (shared computer)
Recover account/Reactivate

Hide

You are not logged in.

Announcement

The forums have been archived. No new posts are allowed. All past posts are stored here for your reference.

#1 2011-02-22 16:32:44

Rosa Bohemia
Website

I no longer exist?????

so I went to change my display picture today and when I went back to my profile page, I was directed to the homepage with a message saying that no such user exists???????????????????????????????????????
I did not delete the account
I am still logged in as rosa bohemia but my account apparently is not available.
did someone here say the problems have been fixed?????
has my account really been lost????

This is really too weird, I can access my videos but not my profile page. I transferred a bunch of my vids to another member and went to leave that person a message, and got an error message saying I must be logged on to leave the member a comment....but I am logged on.... I just gifted 70 videos to someone....but I apparently don't exist. Jeeze, go away for three weeks and this is what I come back to? I'm afraid to log out for fear of never getting to my videos again......I guess I'll gift them all....that's a lot of work....2 clicks per, over 700 videos....geeze.

Last edited by Rosa Bohemia (2011-02-22 16:44:45)

#2 2011-02-22 16:42:36

100thMonkey
Website

Re: I no longer exist?????

Hi Rosa, I was just at your page going through your channels and videos about 3 hours ago.

Maybe send an email to StageVu.

I hope they did not do that to you.

#3 2011-02-22 16:45:58

Rosa Bohemia
Website

Hey Monkey, I just sent you 70 vids......but can't leave you a message......i can access my vids, but don't seem to exist...its weird, its like the account is still here, I can access my videos I can gift videos to you, but I can't leave you a message!!!!!

#4 2011-02-22 16:50:23

en3carnage
Website

Long time no speak Rosie, I hope your doing well  im sorry it seems your account is gone but admin may be able to recover it.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/simpleblack/EN3%20CARNAGE.jpg http://pfcdn.net/site/trophy_widget/psn/en3carnage.png

#5 2011-02-22 16:52:20

Rosa Bohemia
Website

Hey en3, how's the banana?
well it looks like the account is back, I guess because I also changed my email address I had to reactivate it, which is kinda stoopid...but I'm back.

#6 2011-02-22 16:58:10

100thMonkey
Website

Yes, Rosa I got them (China Beach etc...) and yes I will take the balance too!

Thank you so much!

big_smile

#7 2011-02-22 17:04:42

en3carnage
Website

Rosa Bohemia wrote:

Hey en3, how's the banana?
well it looks like the account is back, I guess because I also changed my email address I had to reactivate it, which is kinda stoopid...but I'm back.

Good news on being back, just a shame its here smile
Anyway the yellow guys fine he even has some new friends now, i put them on my other account in your honor (Click Website Link) seems like you got some work to do here, the forums seem to have descended into chaos without its matriach around. Hope to catch you "over there" sometime, take care.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/simpleblack/EN3%20CARNAGE.jpg http://pfcdn.net/site/trophy_widget/psn/en3carnage.png

#8 2011-02-22 17:32:23

Rosa Bohemia
Website

Why thank you en3....just went to your site, and that is sure enough to make me want to be active there! You know how I love the yella fella......
Sadly I am not planning on being active here, I'm giving away my vids so others can manage them. No hard feelings, not closing my account, not deleting my vids, I just got my life back!!!!! I moved (hence the three week 'vacation') and I will probably be going back to work and I just don't think I will have time for stagevu. I'll still be here, just not active like before. So I guess we need another matriarch HAHA.
One thing about sites like this, and probably the reason admins don't care......one person leaves and it doesn't take long for someone to take their place. I became active here when a bunch of other people were leaving. Life goes on.
I turned off comments on my profile page, but if you want to email me, you can use the email button from this forum to reach me. Keep that yella fella happy for me! I'll also check messages at that other site from time to time...but really don't plan on being very active there either, at least, not for now.

#9 2011-02-22 20:07:48

rparks80
Website

Thank you Rosie. For all the vids and all of your help in the forums. I am sad to see you go but wish you good luck in your future endeavors. I am also at the other site ( same name) so maybe see you around some time.

If its not a Doberman, its just a dog.

Board footer