stagevu

Hide

Login

Don't remember me (shared computer)
Recover account/Reactivate

Hide

You are not logged in.

Announcement

The forums have been archived. No new posts are allowed. All past posts are stored here for your reference.

#1 2011-03-01 07:52:55

Rosa Bohemia
Website

once again, I no longer exist.....

I did not delete my account, yet, for the second time, my account does not exist. The first time, it was because I changed my email and had to reactivate. This time, there were no changes, I have received no email asking me to reactivate, and when I try to reactivate the account from log-in, I am told I do not exist. This is wrong....very very wrong

#2 2011-03-01 08:10:21

Rosa Bohemia
Website

Re: once again, I no longer exist.....

this is too weird.....so I went to the old email stagevu sent me...dated feb 22 from the last time my account dissapeared, and I clicked the link and it reactivated my account..... seems like there is a new glitch in the system, anyone else having this problem?

my account is back but the messages that I had left in my comment space are gone. What's going on....
also, there are no friends in my friends list??? I had over 120 friends before this happened.

and now my avatar is gone!!!!
OK, I reuploaded my avatar and it is back, but I am no longer on anyone else's friends list either.

Last edited by Rosa Bohemia (2011-03-01 08:25:33)

#3 2011-03-01 13:14:14

liseam
Website

Hello dear friend,

It was good to see your name listed in this forum again.  Unfortunately it was due to another Stagevu snafoo. yikes)  I clicked on your name to be taken to the email page and send you an email.  However, after all my typing it would not submit!!!!!

Please know I miss our little conversations on our profile pages and reading your words of assistance and wisdom in  this forum.  Take care and know I wish you well in all your endeavors.

L

#4 2011-03-01 15:17:22

ken from Canada
Website

LISEAM - YOU ARE A LOVELY LADY. ME, I AM NOT SO NICE - STAGEVU IS SCREWING AROUND AGAIN. I HAD A LONG DIATRIBE READY TO SCRIBE HERE, I JUST DON'T WANT TO ANYMORE.
THIS SITE SCREWS OVER ITS BIGGEST, BEST, AND CLASSIEST CONTRIBUTORS, AND ALLOWS THE BASE, CLASSLESS, PEDANTIC, MISANTHROPIC, ILL-INFORMED, MISGUIDED, SELF-SERVING - TROLLS TO FLOURISH HERE. WELCOME TO YOUR NEW STAGEVU - OR AS I COINED THE NEW NAME - CRAPVU.

#5 2011-03-01 15:30:31

deseed

Ken, I feel your sentiment and  I agree entirely. I know where a lot of those people have went. wink

Although I haven't had an account for very long, I have been watching movies on this site for 2 years. It has definitely went down hill. I enjoyed this pace while it has lasted and if things don't change, it won't be here any longer.  No ability to upload new content or see channels, means that this place will just die like so many other of its kind.  sad

Last edited by deseed (2011-03-01 15:31:07)

“Community cannot for long feed on itself; it can only flourish with the coming of others from beyond, their unknown and undiscovered brothers.”Howard Thurman
“The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum.”Adlai E. Stevenson

#6 2011-03-01 15:39:25

liseam
Website

Thank you Ken, I think.  And on that note, I am headed for the dictionary. :0)

Perhaps all of Rosa's friends can send her a Friend Request again, to help rebuild her list.

Last edited by liseam (2011-03-01 16:05:42)

Board footer