stagevu

Hide

Login

Don't remember me (shared computer)
Recover account/Reactivate

Hide

You are not logged in.

Announcement

The forums have been archived. No new posts are allowed. All past posts are stored here for your reference.

#26 2010-07-03 20:08:24

j-joseph

Re: Welcome to Stagevu Forums!

hello dear sir this site is awesome..love it smile

#27 2010-07-03 20:11:19

j-joseph

thank you so very much am most greatful...

#28 2010-08-23 19:11:40

SCOTSMAN

ok thanks m8

#29 2010-08-24 11:22:45

trippingphantom

hi there ..im.new here ...how i got here?..well i could not belive the quality of this site (bit slow on the down loads ) exelent choice of videos and so easy to navigate my way through...hopefully every one can enjoy some of my video collection as thats what videos are for ..to share .. if anyone out there is looking for a video dont be shy to message me if you cant find it i may hve it ...cheers

#30 2010-12-19 06:23:03

jxxautarxx

please delete my profile !

#31 2010-12-19 14:45:02

TheWatcher

Whats going on with the uploads? it's been over a week now.....

#32 2010-12-20 04:58:49

Aditya_the_warrior_within

great site! glad I came across it

#33 2011-02-15 00:34:10

musketman

I havent used the site very much yet. All the movie and film listings say they are full movies but are only trailers. Am I not doing something or in the wrong spot?

#34 2011-02-15 21:14:29

liseam
Website

Yes musketman, unfortunately there are quite a bit of spam on the site.  However, when searching for a video, check the time beneath the video window and this will give you an idea if it is a full length movie or trailer.  For instance if a video is only 3:20 (three minutes and 20 seconds), then you know it is a trailer.  However, if a video is 1:03:20 (one hour, three minutes and 20 seconds) then it is most likely a full length video.  TV shows (or episodes) tend to be about 45:00+ (forty-five minutes and plus seconds).

There is the Advance Search feature whereby you can enter a minimum time for a video, i.e., 70:00, however, I have found it does not do a good job of filtering out trailers either.  There are very good full length movies here, it just take a little patience to find them.  Perhaps if you post your question under Help and Questions someone may have better techniques for filtering full length videos.  Good luck

#35 2011-02-23 12:28:37

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople

Administrator wrote:

Hey everyone,

We're sorry, but we can't elaborate too much on our plans. We are running Stagevu based on principles of low cost and income from advertisements. Also, note that Administrator is personification of the entire Stagevu team; you can probably find out a little about me that way.

Stagevu is in a very stable financial position. We will not shut down due to increasing popularity. All videos you upload will get up there, and we now can handle massive amounts of traffic. Our system is also very scalable, and able to serve millions of users by simply adding servers to the network. The videos you upload are safe with us (at least from now on, with the technical bugs fixed).

Anyways, thanks for using Stagevu. I'll be somewhat less active over the summer, but new features will be added throughout.

I find aspects of THIS very interesting, as well as relevant to the ongoing situation here.

#36 2011-02-24 03:03:07

esCo456

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople wrote:

Administrator wrote:

Hey everyone,

We're sorry, but we can't elaborate too much on our plans. We are running Stagevu based on principles of low cost and income from advertisements. Also, note that Administrator is personification of the entire Stagevu team; you can probably find out a little about me that way.

Stagevu is in a very stable financial position. We will not shut down due to increasing popularity. All videos you upload will get up there, and we now can handle massive amounts of traffic. Our system is also very scalable, and able to serve millions of users by simply adding servers to the network. The videos you upload are safe with us (at least from now on, with the technical bugs fixed).

Anyways, thanks for using Stagevu. I'll be somewhat less active over the summer, but new features will be added throughout.

I find aspects of THIS very interesting, as well as relevant to the ongoing situation here.

That was written on 2008-06-26 15:36:19

That's like 3 years ago LOL!!! Things change my friend smile Back then things were A LOT different................................

"Believe in none of what you hear and half of what you see"... - Assata Shakur

#37 2011-02-26 00:40:13

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople

esCo456 wrote:

Administrator wrote:

Hey everyone,

That's like 3 years ago LOL!!! Things change my friend smile Back then things were A LOT different................................

Doesnt look like it.
Things were broke then and they are broke now.

Besides, you weren't even here. So what would you know?
Don't answer that.
I'm already aware of what you know.
Absolutely nothing

#38 2011-03-04 04:20:36

esCo456

esCo456 wrote:

Doesnt look like it.
Things were broke then and they are broke now.

Besides, you weren't even here. So what would you know?
Don't answer that.
I'm already aware of what you know.
Absolutely nothing

Looks like I'm the only one that knows anything... Now don't you feel stupid rambling and ranting for two months when the answer was so simple? How much time did you spend talking about making space and attacking uploaders for uploading too much? Funny, the same uploaders you attacked are the same uploaders you need at other sites... People don't like you... How much time did you spend whining to the admin? Etc. Etc. Etc...

http://stagevu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3699

#39 2011-03-04 04:32:02

esCo456

And you don't know anything about me. But from readin your posts I know a lot about you... You're pretty much a dork with a nasty personality and you have a lot of free time on your hands. You're just one of those trolls on the forum always trying to stir shit up...

I got better things to do than post on a forum everyday on a site that's down. I can write 2 pages of insults but if we ever met in real life I'd bitchslap you...

I don't have CR shit on my page, you do, I got all the pages saved... So stop acting like a dumbass! Didn't I tell you to shoot some Seattle heroin a few weeks ago... LoL... Peace!!!

#40 2011-03-05 09:35:08

michael1219

Hi Administrator, the video quality in this site is almost DVD Rip..You have done a great job.So far its been a great experience being a part of this site, but lately i am waiting along time to get a full copy to watch why is that? I will look for movies and they are not there, others are being deleted and new ones are just up as trailers. Can you fix this?

#41 2011-03-06 19:05:17

michael1219

HEY YOU GUYS ARE TAKING ALL THE MOVIES OFF AND NOT LETTING THE NEW MOVIES BE UPLOADED IN FULL THAT SUCKS. CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE TO TO GO FOR FULL MOVIE UPLOADS IN AVI AS I WAS GETTING HERE PLEASE THANK YOU.

#42 2011-03-06 21:11:09

Top Banana Movies

michael1219 wrote:

HEY YOU GUYS ARE TAKING ALL THE MOVIES OFF AND NOT LETTING THE NEW MOVIES BE UPLOADED IN FULL THAT SUCKS. CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHERE TO TO GO FOR FULL MOVIE UPLOADS IN AVI AS I WAS GETTING HERE PLEASE THANK YOU.

Try this it will put a smile back on your face. smile New Avi Movies 4 U

#43 2011-03-07 03:00:05

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople

Top Banana Movies wrote:

michael1219 wrote:

Try this it will put a smile back on your face. smile New Avi Movies 4 U

I lol'd

#44 2011-03-07 05:00:33

CatsLairArchives
Website

esCo456 wrote:

Administrator wrote:

Hey everyone,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSp3_33NIig

big_smile tongue

since neither veehd or stagevu are allowing uploads, I suggest everyone switch over to veoh.com

Board footer