stagevu

Hide

Login

Don't remember me (shared computer)
Recover account/Reactivate

Hide

You are not logged in.

Announcement

The forums have been archived. No new posts are allowed. All past posts are stored here for your reference.

#1 2011-02-25 23:12:00

cutekate

VIEWING VIDEOS

I watched two videos earlier this week, The Legend of Hell House and Witching Time, both film features did not play to the end, in fact when there was still 5 or 7 minutes left the video streaming stopped, I clicked play it wouldn't continue, it was over, this is really disappointing watching a video that doesn't play to the end, whats up with that?  pretty sad when you can't see how a film ends, now I have to go rent or buy the video to see the end.

#2 2011-02-26 00:20:18

SeattleIsFullOpodPeople

Re: VIEWING VIDEOS

cutekate wrote:

I watched two videos earlier this week, The Legend of Hell House and Witching Time, both film features did not play to the end, in fact when there was still 5 or 7 minutes left the video streaming stopped, I clicked play it wouldn't continue, it was over, this is really disappointing watching a video that doesn't play to the end, whats up with that?  pretty sad when you can't see how a film ends, now I have to go rent or buy the video to see the end.

Well I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience.

This site was actually really good once upon a time, but since the new year (actually a bit before) its slid in a hole that it doesn't seem to be crawling out of.

Some people would rather turn a blinds eye to the problems going on in hopes that "they all just go away," but obviously these things need to be spoken of, reported and brought out in the open so that whenever repairs do commence, they can be given the proper attention they deserve.

Many members would rather shirk their responsibilities of alerting the staff to these issues and its often easier to just get discouraged and leave, but you did the right thing here and I for one thank you for bringing this to the attention of the members and staff.

This is frankly no way to operate a site.

Board footer