stagevu

Hide

Login

Don't remember me (shared computer)
Recover account/Reactivate

Hide

You are not logged in.

Announcement

The forums have been archived. No new posts are allowed. All past posts are stored here for your reference.

#1 2011-03-09 21:42:57

CatsLairArchives
Website

To the admins

To be blunt, locking a thread after someone has made false claims, in effect preventing the truth from being posted, is typically the type of action used by those who have let the power of their position corrupt them.

http://stagevu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3699

You have lost yet more of my respect.

And to the mental midget called "the-hulk-007", your deliberate misrepresentation of what was said further shows your compulsive need to harass others and cause needless problems simply to amuse yourself.

Also know that I have a long memory, and can wait patiently for decades for the opportunity to exact revenge upon those such as yourself who delight in trying to spread misery to others.

Last edited by CatsLairArchives (2011-03-09 21:52:58)

since neither veehd or stagevu are allowing uploads, I suggest everyone switch over to veoh.com

#2 2011-03-09 22:30:54

mcpepper

Re: To the admins

Oh and by the way Veoh.com kicks back all the movies that I have attempted to upload citing copyright infringement. What's the point?

#3 2011-03-09 22:50:38

CatsLairArchives
Website

mcpepper wrote:

Oh and by the way Veoh.com kicks back all the movies that I have attempted to upload citing copyright infringement. What's the point?

Strange. A new commentor, who joined within the last 2 days, with only one post, acts as if they are continuing a discussion......

Either you forgot which of multiple accounts you were logged in with, or the Admin is playing games.

since neither veehd or stagevu are allowing uploads, I suggest everyone switch over to veoh.com

#4 2011-03-10 01:01:12

esCo456

Well apparently they didn't want to delete it... Surely if I made up that message like accused, posted it, and claimed it to be from SV Staff when it wasn't, they would delete the message right? LoL.

Instead they deleted all the posts that were typically made by one person spewing attacks against me and the post that said I made up the message... They didn't delete any of my messages.

Then they closed the topic... Kinda the end of story. Obviously the important posts were left up and the rest of the nonsense were deleted by the admin... So my first and then last post were left up for everyone to see.

Thanks admin... This place has gotten very uncivil wink

And the admin deleted all the nonsense and closed it so more people couldn't jump in and attack people and rant... And again, obviously left it up so I'd say whatever I said was good information including just my general speculation on the message and the advice I gave wink

Glad to see the admin back! Maybe things will calm down now... People were going nuclear! LoL

"Believe in none of what you hear and half of what you see"... - Assata Shakur

#5 2011-03-10 04:13:31

esCo456

miss36dd wrote:

esCo456 wrote:

Well apparently they didn't want to delete it... Surely if I made up that message like accused, posted it, and claimed it to be from SV Staff when it wasn't, they would delete the message right? LoL.

Instead they deleted all the posts that were typically made by one person spewing attacks against me and the post that said I made up the message... They didn't delete any of my messages.

Then they closed the topic... Kinda the end of story. Obviously the important posts were left up and the rest of the nonsense were deleted by the admin... So my first and then last post were left up for everyone to see.

Thanks admin... This place has gotten very uncivil wink

And the admin deleted all the nonsense and closed it so more people couldn't jump in and attack people and rant... And again, obviously left it up so I'd say whatever I said was good information including just my general speculation on the message and the advice I gave wink

Glad to see the admin back! Maybe things will calm down now... People were going nuclear! LoL

You really are a legend in your own mind. I can't imagine a woman being interested in a man that kisses as much ass as you. I now see why you are here so much. Your boyfriend must be out of town. I am not saying you are gay. But I bet your boyfriend is.
You really are an un-likeable person. You try so hard to impress people. I couldn't care less what you or others here think of me .It is what I think of me that counts. I have been here since 09.I have been posting for only two months. I have sent more people here than you have. But you seem to know everything. Remember this, I am more woman than you will ever get. And I can be more of a man than you will ever be. THIS WAS DONE ON AN IPHONE WHILE RIDING A POLARIS RZR THROUGH THE WOODS.

LoL.............................................................

"Believe in none of what you hear and half of what you see"... - Assata Shakur

Board footer