403 Forbidden Errors
- DivX Plus Web Player: The file you are trying to play has failed to finish downloading and can no longer play.
- DivX Plus Web Player: The video cannot be reached (403 error): it appears the server is denying access to the file.
- Browser: a dialogue box asking for an username and password appears.
- Browser: a page saying "403 Forbidden" appears.
Due to our content protection system, some users may receive a "403 Forbidden" error when trying to access our videos. Please make sure that you are receiving this error while using an official Stagevu embed or browsing on the Stagevu site.
Also, please note that the number of connections to one of our servers may be restricted. If you:
- Are using a download manager: disable the download manager on Stagevu.
- Have multiple videos open: close a few of them, and try again.
- Have a version of the DivX Web Player older than 1.4: Download the latest version of the DivX Plus Web Player for Windows or for Mac.
- Have security software that block the referrer from being sent by your browser: whitelist or disable the software while on Stagevu.
- Are behind a proxy: for certain Internet service providers, such as those in Singapore, all subscribers are automatically put behind proxies.