Please note that the red bar may say that you don't have the DivX Web Player when you actually have it already. Just try pressing the ">" (start) button on the left bottom to see if it's working, even if the message comes up.
If you can see a message saying "Buffering", you can also try pressing the start button and see if it starts or not. If it remains at "Buffering 0%" or buffers too slowly, please try using the download button to download the file, as our servers may be slightly overloaded.
If none of this works, try clearing the Web Player cache if the Web Player does not crash:
- Right click on the DivX Web Player
- Click on "Preferences"; a dialog should pop up
- Click on the "Cache Preferences" tab
- Click on the "Clear Cache" button
- Set the "Download cache" to a value higher than 1000MB
If the Web Player still does not work, we recommend the following:
- Reinstall the Web Player, making sure that all web browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari) are closed at that time
- If that fails, go to the section labelled "My upgrade to version 2.0 of the DivX Plus Web Player is causing playback problems" to download an older version of the DivX Web Player.
If you are still having problems after that, then we're afraid that we cannot do much more to help you. Unfortunately, the DivX Web Player does have some bugs, and these are outside of our control. Feel free to contact us with specific details regarding your problem.