9-11 UFO factor. 3D Analysis 257
Added February 20, 2011Video Info
|Resolution:||640 x 480|
Richard Hall, an engineer with expertise in data communications, software design, and electronics,
...Richard Hall, an engineer with expertise in data communications, software design, and electronics, gives a presentation (August 2010) concerning the television coverage of the 9-11 2001 Twin Towers moments of impact 1 and 2, detailing:
1. real-time live network-archived and VCR-recorded footage vs. the 'news' that was continuously repeated over and over and over to condition the masses,
2. anomalies between the real-time live footage and the supposed live footage which was repeated on the 'news',
3. helicopter footage supposedly taken at moment of impact,
4. trajectories and angles analyzed to scale,
5. allegedly live camcorder footage of the supposed actual plane impact, supposedly recorded from a few members of the public,
6. evidence of composite images added to the alleged live camcorder footage,
7. apparent hovercraft/flying-disc technology evident in the real-time live network-archived footage.
Mr. Hall was spurred on to investigation after having watched a documentary titled September Clues.
If this video has any content that goes against our terms and condition, for example, has explicit adult content, please enter the reason and we will review it shortly.
Please note that if you would like a video removed on copyright grounds, you must provide proof that you are a representative of the copyright holder. In this case, it may be easier to contact us directly.